Our expert mortgage and insurance advisers will always work towards giving the most suitable mortgage and related insurance products for your circumstances. They will always work to Our Service Promise where:
- We will act in your best interest
- We will respond to you in a timely manner
- We will be happy to meet with you at a time and place of your convenience
- We will help with the completion of application paperwork
- We will allocate you a case manager to assist your adviser throughout the application
- We will liaise with your estate agents, solicitors and surveyors to progress your application
- We will check through your mortgage offer letter to ensure it is correct and meets your requirements
- We will ensure you understand your insurance acceptance terms
- We will always talk in plain English
- We will listen to your needs and requirements
- We will never disclose your details without your permission
- We will help to resolve any unexpected delays as efficiently as possible
- We will ensure your understanding of how we are remunerated
- We will provide you with and fully discuss our terms of business client agreement
- We will ensure your insurance acceptance terms are correct
- We will always discuss the importance of mortgage and family related protection insurance
"Shaun has arranged 3 mortgages for us over the last 2.5 years. We have always found him flexible and able to work with tight deadlines.
Most importantly he has always found us a good product and been able to take us through the logic of the product choice. "
"I have used Lee Brown from Nicholson Brown numerous times when arranging a mortgage or re-mortgage. He has always been extremely helpful, knowledgeable and always has a really good way of explaining things to make it seem easier. I have and would highly recommend him and his company to anybody."
"He is customer focused. He is flexible - can come to your home if needed. He is professional. His cost is reasonable and he knows the market very well. I think he is brilliant."
"Having now moved to our new home, purchased using the mortgage that Shaun brokered for us, we're firmly of the opinion that the majority of first time buyers would benefit at least from seeking advice from professionals who understand the mortgage market, and that, of all the expenses we encountered while buying a house, the mortgage brokering fee was one of the best value.
On the strength of the service that Shaun and the team behind him provided to us, we would recommend Nicholson Brown to other first time buyers.""